Terms & Conditions
Parklane Motel accepts Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos. This property does not accept payments with American Express and Diners Club credit cards. No deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
We will hold a credit card as guarantee. If you are not able to complete your booking, we require 24 hours advance notice or else you may be charged for the first nights booking fee.
CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS – SECURITY DEPOSIT & PHOTO ID
Parklane Motel requires a valid photo ID, along with a credit card authorisation (pre-auth) of $1.00 AUD at the time of check-in. This may be used to cover any additional costs incurred during guest’s stay including, but not limited to, any breakages, damages or additional cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning. The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance and spending limit. For more information on this practice we suggest the cardholder contact their card issuer. A pre-authorisation may be held by your bank for up to 5-7 working days after your check-out date. Where a credit card is not available a cash deposit will be required. Upon departure your room will be inspected by a staff member before authorisation of return of monies.
“Parties” and or “Gatherings” are strictly prohibited and we have a zero tolerance for noise. If you are found to be making excessive noise you may be asked to leave the motel. The Management reserves the right to eject guests without a refund. We ask that all guests be considerate of other in-house guests and respect our neighbours by keeping noise levels to a minimum throughout your stay at the Motel. Disturbance to other in-house guests and to our neighbours is strictly prohibited. Your co-operation in regards to this matter is greatly appreciated.
DAMAGE, BREAKAGES, THEFT & LOSS
Damages, Breakages, Theft & Loss is the guest’s responsibility during their stay. The Owners/Management take no responsibility for the guest’s personal property. The guest will be responsible for any damage to the premises or loss of or damage to furniture, furnishings, appliances or equipment or items on the premises during their stay, cause by or contributed to by the guest and their invitees.
EXTRA PERSON POLICY
Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation and with that which was verbally re-confirmed upon check-in at the property. Addition fees of $20.00 will apply for excess guests and or extra bedding used which was not declared upon check-in. Children 1 year old and over are included in number of guests.
- Unless otherwise approved check-out is 10:00am
- Please ensure ALL crockery & cutlery is washed and stored back away in cupboards & drawers.
- Please ensure ALL unwanted food items & rubbish is placed in bins for our cleaning staff to dispose of.
- If any furniture has been moved, please return it to it’s original position
- Re-check ALL cupboards, drawers & underneath beds for any personal items.
- Make sure room is left clean & tidy.
- Close all windows & lock door upon departure.
- Make sure heaters & electric blankets are turned off.
- Return room key to office & report any damage or maintenance issues so that they can be addressed prior to the next guest’s arrival.
For the health & hygiene of future guest’s smoking is prohibited in ALL guest rooms. Should it be found that a guest has been smoking in the room, there will be cleaning & deodorising fee charged to your credit card. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts in garden areas or in the rubbish bin inside the rooms.
NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- NO UNDUE NOISE
- NO ILLEGAL DRUG USE
- NO EXCESSIVE USE OF ALCOHOL
- NO ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR ABUSE
- NO SMOKING IN ACCOMMODATION ROOMS
- NO UNREGISTERED OVER-NIGHT GUESTS
- NO UNREGISTERED VEHICLES